Thursday, October 19, 2006

in a year

I started to look for a job, trying to post resumes online first, since many companies started to hire for the next year. Where am I gonna be next year? I don't know. During the past four years, I made so many friends in Minneapolis, many of whom I lost contact with, but still dreaming of at night occasionally. Among them, I missed the international church group the most. July 2003, we went to a Thai restaraunt to celebrate the pastor's 52nd birthday. The pastor didn't have child, and we told him we were his children forever, from God. I recently got an email picture from him, which is me in 2003. That made me sad and warm at the same time, for everybody moves on and keeps good memory.

Bethany is also my friend, who I met way back to 2003 but just reconnected recently through chinese language group. She told me that she wanted to go to YunNan in China for a year and teach English. I told her back that good choice and that place is famous for crime and drugs. But since it's part of her graduate study and she can get scholarship, so I wish the best for her. Where are you gonna be next year? I wish the best for me and also the best for you.

No comments: