Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Kia has the best warranty

My car is a 2006.5 Kia Optima V6 Lx model. It's called "2006.5" model because it is the 2nd model Kia manufactured in 2006. It comes with a basic 5yr/6k miles warranty.

Today when I drive to lunch, the "check engine" light turned on, and I was freaked. "What? I just bought it for a month, and now what?" Then I told myself, this problem was not caused by me or any accident, so the warranty should cover. Then I drove to a Kia dealer very close by. An hour later, I got it fixed -- it's just a pressure sensor. If I bring it to a garage, it might cost me a day to fix it.

Save a day on fixing car, $hundreds,
Save an engine repair, $thousands,
knowing that you are covered, priceless.

When my car reach 6k miles, I will buy extended warranty or trade in for a new car.

No comments: