Monday, May 19, 2008

a little prayer

At Christmas 2002, I was in New York City, visiting my dad's friends. A little more than one year after 911, I arrived at the place, with my heart bleeding. The scene just makes you want to cry. There was a lot of flowers, and a huge flag reads in God we remember this day. I was in awe and prayed, even though I was not a christian.

For the earthquake in China, I only donated 100 dollars, yes maybe I should donate more with the income I make. But I don't want to feel like it overdone. I contributed and showed my love and sympathy, that's it. I don't want to make it sounds like a disaster for China, or for a specific group of people. But if you gonna pray for the asia part of Earth, today is the time.

LORD, please show mercy to us. Amen.

No comments: