Monday, November 06, 2006

fun in Warcraft

I played a lot of warcraft during these two weeks, with the results of almost 70 wins and 70 losts and getting level 21 on Battle.net. Maybe I should take a break and focus again on job hunting and research. But nevertheless I had a lot of fun experience "fighting" with others.

When I lost a game, I either type "gg" (good game) and quit or quit directly. When the enemy lost, they typically did one of the following:

1. gg and quit or just quit
2. beg for a mercy win. like "I'm only 7 any chance I could get a win?"
3. begin to bad talk. #$#@$@#%.
4. ask for pausing the game for going to restroom...

well, that's fine. It's just a game. Anytime when I feel offended, I count "1,2,3" in my heart before reacting. If still feeling bad, I count "4,5,6"..

yeah, there are lots of memorable moments in the game play. There was once when my hero, DemonHunter, lead the army and leveled up on the map. Then I felt like to go to the enemy base to see what's going on. At the moment when I saw twenty guard tower in his base, I almost bang my head to the computer screen.. Then this game lasted for an hour, I got exhausted and quit.
Also there was once I beat a kid (don't blame me, please), and he asked me to join a clan formed by his cousin. "how old are you?" "well, I'm in grad school." and so on

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

This was a good entry. I can relate, online hearts is sort of similar.

Tian said...

wow, you can still relate even when I talk about warcraft.. it's amazing