Monday, April 28, 2008

sticker on my monitor

There is one sticker on the bottom of my monitor, saying

"(at least) RESPOND!"

as a remedy for me not being a good people person. Sometimes I got an email and didn't respond because I thought I didn't think of a good way to respond yet. Then people began to think I was ignorant and rude. It should have been better to drop an email to say please give me extra time to think, just to acknowledge it. Believe nor not, I learned this through playing DOTA the computer game, when some other player told me this. Who said computer game can not change people's life?

Now I have another one added to my sticker:

"Think from other people's perspective and needs, not mine. Ignore my own redundant thoughts."

This one came from last Friday I brought a guest to lunch. I definitely should, but I thought a while before I did. Hell!

No comments: