Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wheel of fortune



"Wheel of fortune" was the favorite show of my first roommate in the US and myself. In July 2002, when we had nothing to do, we killed time by watching this show on a tv that was definitely older than us. Why this show? because that tv only had signals of 2 stations, and the other station played golf 24/7. The lady in the show seems will be there forever.

I don't remember a lot of my first roommate. He farted a lot. Actually, the fact that he farted a little more frequent than usual didn't bother me, what bothered me was when he farted he pretended that I didn't hear it. I don't know what he will say about me, maybe "tian spits in the shower"? well I don't spit anymore, to clear things up.

ps. time flies. sigh. if I was teenage i will be a mother-fucker.
ps2. speaking of memory and mom, when I was in elementary school, I found my best friend's mom hot. I didn't know anything, but I could tell I was attracted. Nothing happened though.

No comments: