Monday, October 15, 2007

sunday

Will called me on Sunday and asked if I was going to the house church. But til 12:30 I had not had lunch and not showered or shaved. So I decided not to go, instead I went for grocery shopping with Yuejian. Then I played DotA, then I got sick of it and went to lab. Hours later, on my way back home from lab, I thought, 2007 is almost over, 2008 will come. What am I gonna be 10 years later? Best scenario, a job, wife, house, car, is that all? Then I got tired of my own limitation. I got afraid of numbers, like how much income I can make in 10 years, how many hours I spend on sleep, and so on.

What is the purpose of my life? Where does true happiness come from for me? I asked myself. Money, work, friendship, parentship, love/sex? I worship God because I want to be a better person. God, is your love unconditional or I need to work for it. If the latter, I am not afraid to work to win your love. Then, I come to a conclusion, Tian, you need to spend yourself on the things you are supposed to do.

Deep huh?

No comments: