Monday, September 24, 2007

DotA

Yes, as everybody knows, I play DotA!! The most exciting game without a monthly subscription fee. Yes, between the time period of preparing for interviews, defense, long-distance communication with my wife, such such problems, when I get an hour I will play DotA.

DotA is a gaming that you fight your opponent by killing and fight against your teammates by trash talking. If you play you will know what i am saying. The most noobish player on a team is usually the victim of teammates trash talking. Oh man, I can't describe it in words, those moments are hilarious. When I get involved, I might become angry at the moment, but afterwards I will just laugh when thinking about it.

Yeah, this is one moment two teammates begin to hate me because I creep (kill neutral monsters for experience and gold) too much instead of helping them. Then I finally decide to join them for a gank (gang kill). Then during a gank, my net was laggy, I was still creeping when my teammates get killed right in front of me. Huge hatred builds up among my teammates and also I have to defend myself then trash talks start... $%$$#%@^%**#$. But it is amusing now, ^_^

No comments: