Thursday, December 06, 2007

get in my apartment, kong fu style

Everyone loves "no hassle", you want a stable car, a fast-boot computer and, uh, go into your living place without difficulty. Well, the last one should not be a problem which you should take for granted. However, today I had problem getting in my apartment. 


10 pm I was at the door of my apartment, after unlock every locks, the door is still tight. After trials and failures, I called the landlord emergence number, which lead me into an automated answering machine. I have to throw my last bet: putting down my bag, I backed up several steps, and jumped-kicked the door. "Click", the lock seemed like not uphold anymore. And yeah I got into my apartment. What's the reason for that? The lock was offset a little. 

I think I need a friend here, in case I am really locked out and need a place to stay. I don't want to go to my boss and ask "can i get the hotel bill reimbursed because I was locked out of my apartment". Or, I can live in my car, totally. A hospital parking lot will be a good place, if it is free, since it has water and restroom and you can hide. 

No comments: