Saturday, December 01, 2007

nonstop

There is an old computer downstairs in my hotel. It is better called an "internet terminal" instead of a computer, because it doesn't have anything other than "internet explorer". Even so, I have sticked to this computer for 4 hours nonstop. hmm, I think a $200 dollar computer can feed me very happy. What did I do online? Oh a whole lot of important stuff. like checking NASDAQ index of the stock market, foreign currency exchange ratios to make sure everything is ok, read blogs, facebooks, emails..

Financed a 2006 car. Kia optima Lx V6 2.7L. only 20 Miles per gallon in cities. Because I am gonna only drive 5k mile/year, so I was intentionly looking for something new and relatively high mileage. I will finish the title and plate on Monday, and it needs extra keys, home depot!

No comments: