Wednesday, December 12, 2007

nothing important

My present boss got his phd in University of Minnesota in the 90s, Aerospace Engineering department, same as me. Yesterday and today, one of his college buddy came to our lab for a small conference, who works for a rocket science firm in Minneapolis. oh I miss Minnesota, when I saw the news about the snow storm on TV. "That's so sweet" I thought. Yes it is, 75 degree down here doesn't feel like Christmas. I am ready for a big snow!


We got a 6 million dollar project about hurricane. 6 million is a big number in the name of science, but it is a tiny amount in the name of politics. Everyone talk like politician during the meeting. Too bad only the indian lady and me are the only slaves doing the scientific sexy research, to make it even worse, she is pregnant, which means I am the only labor worker in our group. These days after work my legs are shaking due to too much coffee and not enough sleep. I am ready to be self-employed! what? don't believe me? say it again, I am ready for a full-body massage!

Can't believe Georgia is running out of water, should bring some from Minnesota down to the south..

No comments: