Monday, December 03, 2007

this is great

The first day at work was great, I got an office, a Mac computer and a Macbook for my use. I took the Macbook home, to find there is a wireless internet hot spot in my bedroom. So I am using this free wireless internet now, maybe it is the apartment's public wireless. Thanks God I don't have to go through the process of setting up cable anymore. Surfing internet on my bed is one of my best past time. I saved 60 bucks per month for the internet, instead the bill goes into parking at school. Now I hate everything which goes like "per month", just hate it. Einstein said "the most powerful force in the universe is compound interest". Ok enough, or I will sound like a loser. Now I live like a loser, but I am really not. There are websites paying you 8 bucks for you to eat at fast food stores and for your review of the store. This is called "mystery shopping". I can drive 30 miles for a free lunch, can't believe my life style in Jackson?

No comments: